Congratulations! By registering to vote, you are making your voice heard.
Before proceeding, please make sure you are eligible to register to vote! You are eligible to register if you:
- Are a citizen of the United States by birth or naturalization.
- Are a resident of Virginia not claiming a residency in another state.
- Are 18 years old on or before the date of the next general election.
- Have NOT have been convicted of a felony, unless your rights have been restored by the governor or other authority.
- Have NOT have been judged to be mentally incompetent by a circuit court, unless your rights have been restored by the circuit court.
If, for any reason, you are ineligible to register at this time, don't worry! Feel free to Pledge to Register
For those who are eligible: Once you complete this form, you will be directed to Virginia's voter registration page to complete your registration. Please make sure you fill out both forms to complete this process.
Thanks for making a difference and remember to vote!